610 -Shop Talk All Stars - Castle, Mort, Kuhlken, Brickley
AIR HORN SOUND!
We dropping another sick ass dope ass mixtape to chase away dem Monday morning blues. Shop Talk All Stars grabs you by your lil Dad D!CK and gets you dancing in your jorts faster than John Wayne can spell F B I. Sit back and crack. When it’s too hot to care and too hot to make cash money, It's time to call in the All Stars!
- A new location for Renegade Los Angeles and the booth strategies that work.
- Framed print experiments, profit margins, and the choose your own adventure customer.
- A rough day where Derrick gets detained by the FBI for his dark secret.
- John Wayne, Smoke Alarms, and a rock and roll way to enter LA.
- Various travel hiccups.
- Booth goals, moving the party, and snicket sliding out early.
- Going vertical to increase sales.
- Denim pillows, DKNG as a comic book store, and consumer knowledge of officially licensed enamel pins.
- Grab And Go Products and too many sales at too low of a price point.
- A look into three very different business models.
- Overcoming down days.
TEAM JOHN WAYNE
Dan Kuhlken is part of DKNG Studios and their last appearance involved working with Mondo to create enamel pins for the pop culture market like the Labrynth pin they're selling at Renegade.
Derrick Castle has been holed up in Nashville for too long and in his 12 Tubes Of Christmas appearance you can hear how he was starting to gear up for the craft fair circuit.
The Balance Master himself sits down with Mark for a Breaking News that explores the business philosophies behind running a business the way Sean does.