515 - Biggie "Set Your Goals"
Biggie brings his business savior-faire back to Adventures In Design and pulls the curtain even farther back on a successful mindset. Once the romantic idea of starting a business has worn off there is still the day to day ditch digging that most people shy away from. Biggie is the first one there with a shovel, ready to go, and inspiring everyone else to get started. This episode is filled with business and productivity advice that can help you with your focus, motivation, and ability to finish. Biggie is beginning to reap the rewards of his hard work and we can all learn from his discipline and drive to bring you to the same place... no matter which hallway you choose.
- Recapping 2016 for Good Fight and Biggie's life.
- The insane sci-fi concepts involved with human birth.
- What records are dropping in 2017?
- Romantic inceptions versus realistic expectations.
- Focusing on your goals and not getting sidetracked.
- Are you wired for multi tasking?
- Moderating your pie in the sky ideas with your daily goals.
- Avoiding complacency being the lion ready to go at the top of the hill.
- Keeping your employees motivated, thinking about yourself, and being fair.
- Delegation, communication, and being as hands off as possible.
- Inspiring the inner sect.
- Vision and inspiration.
- Looking ahead to plan out success.
- Keeping an eye on both your responsibilities and your employee's responsibilities.
- Touching on the Three C's and some impressive organization.
- Finding time to workout in a busy schedule.
- Energy upticks form working out.
- Shoestring Fries and Burpee Pull Ups.
- Using benchmarks to compare your life's progress.
- Overcoming the guilt in rewarding yourself.
- Living within your worst potential means and the wisdom in frugality.
- Poster framing as a metaphor for everything else in life.
- The flip side of the struggle and self parking cars.
- Watch wormholes that represent straight cash money.
- Paying your dues, taking lumps, and reaping your rewards.
- 2 Hallways. 1 Place.