260 - Shop Talk with Mark Brickey, Billy Baumann, and James Flames
Talking Points You’ll Hear on Episode 260
- The long lonely hours of running a printing press.
- Mark self evualtes why he lost interest in listening to one of his favorite podcasts.
- More listener calls and more hatred from Billy.
- Ashley Madison conversation.
- Using the homeless as a marketing tool.
- Addressing the huge rumor that New York Comic Con is going to be a legal shit storm for bootleg art work.
- Could A Crack Down Be The Best Thing That Happened To Art
Circle of Trust (Paid Member Content)
- A update on the first 24 hours of “Practice Makes Perfect” Product Drop.
- The way it “should be” when figuring out the artist cut of a creative project.
- Discussing the marketing rollout for the Force Awakens.
- The PBS documentary on Walt Disney and he’s dream of tomorrow that never came.