250 - Shop Talk with Mark Brickey, Billy Baumann, and Kyle Crawford
The final summer episode of Adventures In Design with special guest host Kyle Crawford. We do our first ever on air sensitivity training session. Will the AID HR department fail or succeed? Listen to find out on today's Shop Talk.
Talking Points You’ll Hear on Episode 250
- Investing your time and products into specialty holiday items.
- Shocking Halloween childhood stories.
- Artist sensitivity training with Kyle Crawford.
The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
Reviewing the topics that came up this week on Adventures In Design
- Parental routines and setting good work examples to your children.
- Working with your friends to stay motivated and responsible.
- Choosing to work alone and enjoy the solitude.
- Why the Luke Chueh interview may have been too brutal for listeners to react to.
- Creating a space and a opportunity for yourself.
- Reoccurring projects and the weight they put on your schedule.
- NDA Cast exclusive.