245 - “Shop Talk” with Mark Brickey, Billy Baumann and James Flames
The whole crew is in the studio today to help you kick off your Labor Day Weekend as they review some of the bigger topics that popped up on this week’s episodes.
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 245
- Artist Statements from Billy and James, and a artist statement on what the term artist statement means?
- The evolution of James Flames career and illustration style.
- Billy’s resistance to want to follow what he’s great at, in hopes of discovering something new.
- What’s project did you land that made you the happiest.
- Practicing fair working habits when working with others.
- The decline of gallery shows business practices and the decline of the gallery work.
In The Circle Of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- Kayne West at the VMAs 200% self confidence 0% content.
- We learn Mark, Billy and James design self empowerment moments in their careers.
- Billy shares a real world design packaging problem that he’s been hired to try and resolve.
- The guys all share their latest great TV finds.