663 - The VACVVM Week - Chapter: IV - Vanessa Foley
Believe it or not but illustrator Vanessa Foley is a newcomer to the world of art and illustration. When Vanessa realized she had nothing to lose, she permitted herself to dive into her dream of being an artist. Hear how Vanessa found her confidence late in life to become a full-time illustrator and in the process earn 12 whole pounds. Leaving behind her day job she found the love of a lifetime illustrating day in and day out exploring her love and appreciation for birds through illustration. Learn how she found the courage to permit herself to be where exactly she wants to be in life and now ask you, can you say the same?
Part Two Circle Of Trust Bonus Content
- How keeping an eye on interior design helps Vanessa create bird illustrations that speak to contemporary art collectors versus collectors of mobile home clutter.
- Nature provides Vanessa with a subject matter that has no expiration date and works that won't expire.
- We take an in-depth emotional dive and learn how a strict religious upbringing taught Vanessa to put her hopes and dreams on pause, but we also learn where the courage to try came to her.
- The pleasure that comes with allowing your parents to live through your success and lifestyle.
- Support from a spouse is a valuable resource for an adult wanting to switch their path in life and being able to one day do the same for the person you love most is a real blessing.