641 - Hammer Time: The Unity Episode
Summer brings us all together at beaches and barbeques across this melting pot of a great nation and there is no better way to give the season a proper send off than The Unity Episode with the cast of Hammer Time. Hang out with your best podcast friends Mike Hammer of Violent Gentlemen, Mark Brickey, and the guest of honor, Gustavo Jaimes, for a rollercoaster of ball busting so good that even you will be screaming "eagle." It's been a wild month and there are plenty of stories to share from being backstage with Rancid to winning The Shitley Cup to almost dying with a very sleepy One Star Jones Uber driver. You'll want to settle in and purchase some snacks from the dream vending machine these goons put together because this entire episode is going out to everyone in the spirit of unity. So if there really is a war going down between your brothers tonight then as one stand together because it's Gus's big day on Hammer Time.
- Gus gets gifted a very patriotic safe word.
- Work shopping the Dream Vending Machine.
- Vibe Teching for AID.
- Pacing out your Pop Tart, TastyNudies.com, and revealing the Donettes flavor that smells like sunscreen.
- Smoke breaks for straight edge kids.
- Kentucky based automobile engineering hacks, shaking your head out of the photo, and mob based government mandates.
- Row classification.
- Can you taste the rainbow?
- Hostess Pies on the road to the Betes, fur on your fingers, and stiff arming Blizzards.
- Work only vending machine purchases.
- Letting in the Winn Dixie crowd.
- Striving for 600% more, reminders of your social status, and counting wrinkles on your Uber Driver's forehead.
- Three Rogue Territory blouses and lightly used luxury vehicle dilemmas.
- The Gently Used Shitley Cup.
- Watching Rancid with The Rats, starting with "are you," and the official cake of Hammer Time.
- Johnny Appleporn keeping the kids analog, a postcard from The Pickle, and a carefully crafted email to all the Eventbrite flakes.
- Frat Boy Humor gets old and isn't expected.
- Top summer time memories.
Before they were drafting vending machines they were pitting Blizzard flavors against each other in a Frozen Thunderdome with an underdog champion no one saw coming.
Hey... when the boys mention an episode in the show you know its time to take your earphones right over to that one next. This interview with Carl is an incredible look at what it takes to entertain.
Don't know what The Road To Betes is? Well we got you covered in the fourth Hammer Time with Gus, Mike and Mark. As always many antics ensue when these three get together and this is no exception.