448 - Shop Talk with Sean Mort
Like two star crossed lovers running in slow motion across a field with their arms wide open, Hamptons Brickey and The People's Champ are reunited for some serious shop talking. You can hear the excitement sizzling across international airwaves as Sean and Mark get on their respective mics and cover everything that been going on from their biggest fight to seat selections on an airplane. With the iPad Pro garnering more attention, Sean wants to know if he can replace his laptop with work continuing to pour in and another hectic travel schedule looming on the horizon. Mark details out some of his early notes about using the iPad Pro and details out the setup for the entire Brickey Household and what seems to be the best deal money can buy. NDA's, BFG's and some TV training round out this return to form to kick off your week with Adventures In Design.
- The holidays are over and the International Bromance is reunited.
- Sean's meandering excitement to see Rogue One.
- Chronicling the only real fight Sean and Mark ever had.
- Imagining some really shitty weather.
- Apple announces the Apple Watch 2 and the iPhone 7.
- Sean skirts international tariffs.
- Raising the technological bar and the difference in the Tim Cook Apple.
- Are your phone's sabotaging themselves?
- The end of Disneyland Forever and that damned sneaky wind.
- Mark gets his own team and the return of Monday Night Football.
- Being who you really are in public and political correctness.
- Using the iPad Pro professionally and switching over from laptops and desktops.
- How Mark makes his architectural pieces.
- Finding the ideal setup for creative professionals.
- The birth of Hamptons Brickey and Sean hopes for a Backseat Brickey when Mark visits.
- Sean's first NDA and quantifying the deal.
- From Spotify London to Spotify New York.
- Dropping names to close sales and increase buyer confidence.
- Designing for designers and making art consumers want.
- Extra leg room, two TV's, and middle seats.
- Mark's TV Training kicks into gear in what turns out to be a dress rehearsal.
- Reviewing the summer blockbusters and BFD to the BFG.
- Next summer's big homecoming hits.
- Do reviews influence your own opinion on a movie you haven't seen yet?
- Sean gives the COT a special insight into how Mark reviews a film.
- Seeing Sing Street.