236 - Beth Manos Brickey
We catch up with Beth Manos Brickey to find out about the growth of her brand, Tasty-Yummies.com, since we last heard from her in March of this year.
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 236
- Using your social media as a means of advertising, distribution and leverage for great opportunities.
- Social media shaming versus social media as a career.
- Thinking of yourself as a brand.
- How Beth found the self confidence to start getting what she wants out of this world.
- Trying to understand as a man that a lack of personal self confidence keeps some women from having professional self confidence.
- Letting go of negative voices and seeing how far you can challenge yourself and others once you let learn to let go of criticism.
- Sharing your strengths with others and leaving the days of “Mean Girls” behind.
In The Circle Of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- Tips on tuning out negativity.
- Making sure that your content is true to you.
- Having a healthy ego.
- Letting your following know your true voice, not necessarily the mission statement of your brand.