218 - Dan Kuhlken and Dustin Lee
Dan Kuhlken shares with us the art of saying no in regards to the extreme growth of DKNG Studios. Dustin Lee gives us all a inspirational message of jumping into earning passive income now. A very business oriented episode of Adventures In Design is waiting for you.
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 218
- DKNG has been slammed this summer and had to turn away couple of passion projects.
- Remembering the art of saying no at all levels of your career.
- In case you get lost: Columns
- A: BIG CLIENTS (Agency Work, Fortune 500s)
- B: INTERNAL PROJECTS (Art Prints, T-Shirts, Passive Income)
- C: PASSION CLIENT PROJECTS (Art Shows, Poster Gigs, Music/Movie Industry)
- Dustin Lee is the founder of RetroSupply.co and shares his path to understanding passive income.
- Influence from the book 4 Day Work Week.
- How taking action, trying new things and following your success will change your career and life.
- Learning the mindset of thinking long term in how create revenue.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- What makes you different than others is what will make standout in the marketplace.
- Money doesn’t buy happiness but it does buy freedom.
- How creating intellectual property is considered to be one of the best ways to create wealth.
- Old guys have all the answers.
- The value of creating an audience.