202 - Shop Talk with Mark Brickey & Billy Baumann
Kicking it old school today, Mark & Billy crank out an episode together just like they did for the first time 201 episodes earlier.
Talking Points you’ll hear on Episode 202
- Mark & Billy can finally share their story about Mark working for Delicious earlier this spring.
- Reverse engineering projects or opportunities to forward think your way into bigger returns on your time and investment.
- A Billy Baby Update!
- Mark & Billy talk current events.
- Mark confesses that he’s considering buying a Selfie Stick.
- A social media confession.
- Taking up for immigrants and defending hard working people looking for a better life called America.
The Circle of Trust (paid content)
- Billy talks about the current state of business and confesses of something huge brewing at Delicious Design League.
- Mark returns the favor and talks for the first time about his pending decision on fully retiring from design to focus all of his business time on Adventures In Design.
- Mark debates and ask Billy if it would be possible to do a solo episode of Adventures In Design.
- A special announcement about the future of Two For Tuesdays.
- Billy reminds Mark of a failed gig poster attempt and the last time Mark worked for the National.
- Mark talks about his new love Periscope and dreams of his new Selfie Stick.