746 - Lincoln Design Co. III - Branding Your Company Is The Best Way To Get Hired
Today In Part One Of Lincoln Design Co. III
- Lincoln has found a new home and built a halfpipe in the basement to celebrate, Mark asks about the reality of making your dream factory.
- We explore Lincoln's relationship with Nike and how it works, working with an industry giant.
- The Lincoln look covers a full spectrum of products and brands, and we hear how they approach designing for all ages.
- How does a busy shop like Lincoln find the time to make so much internal branding and merchandise.
- Does it help having a fanbase of fellow designers that do your exact job? Are you feeding the competition or laying down a base for the future?
- How working for Lincoln leads to some of their biggest jobs they ever did for others.
- How Portland works as the perfect backdrop for their studio and lives.
- A major announcement about something fun happening in Portland.
In The Circle of Trust. Exclusive Paid Member Content.
Can AID and Lincoln work together in a mutually beneficial working relationship?