346 - Benny Gold “Never Fully Satisfied”
Episode 346 - Benny Gold “Never Fully Satisfied”
Benny Gold is a San Francisco based graphic designer with a successful streetwear brand influenced by his love of design and skateboarding. Benny, a very positive and successful guy, shares his past, present and future sate of mind with host Mark Brickey.
Talking Points On Episode 346
- Mark shares the 3 major moments in his late teenage years that would program him to be a serial entrepreneur.
- Cut and Sew! We’re not just making T-shirts anymore.
- The lifelong influence of skateboarding. How a passionate sport creates character.
- Works For Jerks. Being a workaholic but not caring because your labor of love never feels like work.
- The evolution of a lifestyle brand becoming a micro advertising agency or creative firm for hire.
- Accessories. Profitable or creating the lifestyle of the brand?
- Finding the perfect partners in business to collaborate with.
Circle of Trust Content
- Being your brand makes it easy to figure out what projects feel right. Go With Your Gut!
- Winning a design contest but ending up a loser.
- Feeling like you already won at life. Helping others find the professional happiness that you have found.
- Leading and living by example.
- Finding your path in life, creating culture through the underground.
- Two of the biggest lessons learned from skateboard. Not being afraid to fall and self visualization.
- Making your own rules, being who you want to be not who you were told to be.