174 - Weapons of Mass Creation 6 with Aaron Sechrist, Heather Sakai and Bryan Garvin
WMC Fest 6 emcee Aaron Sechrist of OK Pants joins talks about hosting this years festival and Heather and Bryan from Clevleand’s Go Media discuss their decision to keep the festival alive, bigger and better than before.
Talking Points of AID 174
- The process of public speaking and emceeing a live event.
- The decision to keep Weapons of Mass Creation alive for it’s 6th year.
- Big changes in this years festival.
- Focusing on what you’re known for and being the best at what you do.
- Learning about the new and improved home of WMC Fest.
- New attractions added to WMC Fest 6.
- The return of Ink Wars.
- Adventures In Design Live On Stage at WMC Fest 6.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- Creating a business within your business. Managing large scale projects without bankrupting the parent company.
- Keeping a balance between day to day projects but still finding time to work on large scale productions.
- We breakdown the math of WMC Fest and talk about what it takes to make a event profitable.
- The contagious excitement of Aaron Sechrist and his work.
- Using a beard to hide your double chins.