166 - Print Mafia “Cut Paste Destroy”
Connie Collingsworth and Jim Madison have been doing Print Mafia since 1997. In their nearly 20 year run they have seen the glory pay days of gig posters and the complete crash. Even though rock n roll will always be there first love they are making some moves to change up their game and get back to the good old days.
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 166
- The more things change the more they stay the same when running your business for 18 years.
- Creating art and prints without a computer.
- Being different, not cool and totally happy about it.
- Breaking your back for printmaking.
- The invention of Shirt Club a new weekly offering from Print Mafia.
- Birthing a large scale internal project,
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- Digital distribution for analog art.
- Scheduling internal projects for success.