148 - Kortney Hastin of Norman Russell Apparel
Kortney Hastin wins the award for most aggressive entrepreneur to grace the AID airwaves. Listen to Kortney’s story of taking his life experience / life equity and betting it all on his apparel line named after his grandfather (No Pressure).
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 148
- How paying for a dirt bike inspired Kortney Hastin to enter the glamorous world of retail.
- Building you future from lessons of your past.
- Improving from your mistakes.
- Networking and the power of your network.
- Art directing and creating your clothing line.
- Surrendering to the pressures of your business and letting the current of life take you where you need to go.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- The false sense of security a job can give you, can entrepreneurship be the safe bet?
- Picking the right time in life to take the startup gamble.
- Kortney tells the story of selling his home to fund his startup.
- Breaking the major rule of success, feeling sorry for yourself.
- A healthy ego goes a long way.
- The tricky cash flow and timing for funding a apparel line that has to design 12-18 months out.
- Be open minded to your dreams.