147 - Ben Neuhaus of Snake Oil Provisions “Working Classic”
Ben Neuhaus is the Co-owner/Proprietor of Snake Oil Provisions, a mens clothing store available online and at their store in Long Beach, California. This is the AID spring fashion episode.
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 139
- Trying to find your defining look as you get older but not necessarily more professional.
- Finding a classic look that lasts.
- What every guy should have in his closet.
- Quality not quantity when buying men’s clothing.
- How to spot quality denim pants.
- Spring fashion advice.
- Tons of fashion advice and fitting advice.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- Online retail advice.
- Creating a community and neighborhood vibe through digital retail.
- The importance of having a brick n mortar store.
- Inventory buying decisions.
- Working with local vendors and focusing on exclusive merchandise to your market.
- In house brands.