138 - Shop Talk with Billy Baumann & James Flames “More On”
We wrap the final free episode for the month of February with another classic Shop Talk featuring Billy Baumann and James Flames. The last episode in a seven week run has Mark Brickey feeling frisky.
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 138
- The downside of having interns.
- Momo stories and southern accents.
- Small business gratuity insurance scam.
- Liberating the rainbow in 2025.
- The design of Tesla and speculating on a Apple iCar.
- A Secret Panel update.
- Not enough time in life to fit it all in.
- The evolution of James Flames illustration style.
- Can you ever get real world work to match the visions in your head.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- Your first radio.
- Dream jobs or your own work?
- Reviewing LinkedIn’s “7 Things Young Designers Do Wrong” article. (Laughter Ensues)