554 - Hammer Time with Gustavo Jaimes
Get ready hang because Hammer Time is back! Violent Gentlemen's Mike Hammer and co-host Mark Brickey invite tattoo artist Gustavo Jaimes to the VGHC HQ to swap stories. Tavo works at Torch Tattoo which is the nearest shop to Disneyland and he grew up at the closest residential house to Disneyland... so you know Mark has some mouse related questions for him. Hammer puts it all on the line with everything from limo tints to Beauty And Essex tabs to a person from his Rolodex for every story he has. Shitty jobs, first cars, and stunt food showdowns are all here as these fearless leaders take on everything the world is throwing their way.
- Growing up with Disneyland as your next door neighbor.
- Will Hammer ever go straight again?
- The hard working parents that raised Gus and Disneyland perks for getting cracks in your ceiling.
- The most requested tattoo at the shop closest to the Magic Kingdom.
- Cold climate pin up girls and the big dawg air conditioned lifestyle.
- Three Keys Brickey.
- Limo tint all the way around, Hammer's Rolodex of Peeps, and choosing to see or squint.
- The worst tattoo Tavo ever gave, one upping a pros pro, and a quick story from Brian.
- Pineapple cotton candy, a review of Life, and stunt food that lived up to the hype.
- Foreign TV shows, out of market snacks, and what restaurant Southern California needs.
- Go to's across the board.
- BK Lounge party shifts, shitty jobs, and getting fired.
- Receipt, receipt, nudie mag pic, receipt, receipt, receipt, receipt, nudie mag pic.
- First cars.
- Getting your start in Photoshop for slightly misleading paperwork, abandoning ship, and parking under the biggest tree that might break.
If you need more Hammer in your life we've got you covered. The second installment has the luckiest guy in the world, Ian Perkins from The Gaslight Anthem, hanging out and loving life with the boys after a trip to Fender's Custom Shop.
Brian Ewing spans the gamut of everything encompassed in Hammer Time. He came up through the music industry making designs for every band imaginable and in this episode he begins his transition over to becoming a tattoo artist.
Round One of Hammer Time has their self proclaimed greatest guest, Andy Williams of ETID and Python. Wrestling, hardcore, and how to get under any NHL Player's skin set the tone for the very first Hammer Time ever aired.