455 - Creative South Preview with Mike Jones
Mike Jones returns to Adventures In Design with plenty of hugs for everyone and a sneak peak at what's in store for Creative South in 2017. With each successive year Mike has refined Creative South around his beliefs and his personality to make something completely unique that packs just as big a punch as any other conference around. The biggest difference is that Creative South is going to love on you a whole lot more because that is what Mike Jones is all about. From the powerhouse that is Serve Studios to the relationships with every client, Mike reminds us all that we can wear our hearts on our sleeves and make the design process the positive building experience it was always meant to be and his conference focuses on just that. Stick around in the Circle Of trust for the next installment of Storyteller where Mark takes us out into the woods to share the tale of his time as the Lone Coyote Camp Counselor where he changed more lives than Michelle Pfeifer in Dangerous Minds.
- Our tolerant audience and an open dialogue.
- Seeing past spiritual differences and loving your neighbor.
- Personality based decisions that separate you from the herd.
- Showing love and a bowl full of Butterscotch Pudding.
- Meeting the Serve Studios team.
- The confidence that makes all the difference.
- Investing in people for your long term success.
- Staying on the same page when you're not all in the same space.
- Rob The Magician with the magic voice.
- Video goes from luxury to necessity.
- How to build relationships with your clients outside of the projects you do for them.
- Sitting at the big table.
- Real magic and the Creative South Reel that makes you want to be there.
- We know what you're doing the second weekend in April for the rest of your life.
- A consistent rollout for Creative South that motivates and inspires.
- The possible DKNG lawsuit and the plate of BBQ that could save the day.
- Getting invited back.
- The importance of hang time and finding your path in 2016.
- Preaching the through line on freelancing.
- The Lone Coyotes Team Building Adventure Pack at Creative South 2017.