424 - Vince DeSantiago
Will you be ready when you are finally recognized for your talents? Vince DeSantiago is sitting on the cusp of the next leap in his career and he has the choice of riding the wave wherever it takes him or using his sought after skill to dictate exactly how he wants to spend his day. After a swell in popularity over his photographic sensibilities Vince is currently in a camera heavy phase of his career yet his love in design and creation keep calling out to him. Balancing one profession can be hard enough and between his role as Art Director at Bright Bright Great and his side hustle, MLMTR, where will this rising star stake his claim in the creative community. From Delicious Design League to the ad world and back out again, Vince sits down with Mark to tell the first part of his story that has only begun to unfold.
- Flexing different creative muscles in photography and design.
- Transitioning your talent into your main source of income.
- Following photography your father's footsteps.
- The difference professional equipment can make on your career.
- Do photographer's just pay their way into great photos?
- The allure in a color burst.
- Highlighting your favorite part of your work for the viewer.
- Keeping photography "pure" or making it art.
- Capturing mood and increasing contrast.
- Picking up steam in the business of photographs.
- Turning your workflow into passive income.
- Framing your photo to improve sales and what an afternoon on Squarespace can do for you.
- Photo Hause side hustles.
- Motorcycle horror stories at 30mph.
- EMT 101 on helmet safety.
- Near death experiences that wake you up to your life's choices.
- Analyzing the ad world and who really has to meet the impossible deadlines.
- Vince in 2025.
- How to develop a 4 day workweek.
- Using your fear of failure as a motivation.
- Living under the thumb of Instagram and their algorithm.
- Expanding upon passive income ideas and building a brand.
- Photos of photos and type treatments on photos.
- Asking your audience to switch gears.
- The catch 22 in content creation.
- Taking a swing at everything to find your personal style.
- Exploring various work environments and how doing what you hate helps you find doing what you love.